Subject: [Leica] New with IIIF & Summitar
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Jun 17 06:08:31 2007

Hi Luis,

These photos are perfect. To me the IIIF and the Summitar are a
perfect match.

My favorite of this group is of the young boy holding the hand of the
lady statue. The boy looks so trusting of the lady as if it were his
mother helping him down a step. It shows the innocence of youth.

Then I like the girls playing on the steps. You caught them all
beautifully.

Then there is the wonderful portrait of the Roumanian women and her
son. The tones are very nice in this one. You caught the light very
well.

Thanks for showing these photos. It is always a pleasure to see them.

Best Regards,
Len