Subject: [Leica] PESO: A few new squares posted...
From: kennybod at sbcglobal.net (Ken Frazier)
Date: Sat Jun 16 08:17:12 2007

On Jun 16, 2007, at 11:07 AM, Ric Carter wrote:

> Like the shots of your new church.

Thanks, Ric,

This is my "current" church.  My "new" church is here:

http://firstchurch-wtby.org/

I preach my candidating sermon tomorrow morning, so keep me in your
thoughts, folks!

Following the service tomorrow, the congregation votes, in good New
England congregational town meeting fashion, and if all goes well, I
will be their settled minister, effective July 9.

> the steeple shot shows why it's a classic perspective

Yes, I liked this shot very much.

Thanks for looking!

Peace,

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Home Page:
http://homepage.mac.com/kennybod/