Subject: [Leica] Just wondering...
From: kennybod at sbcglobal.net (Ken Frazier)
Date: Sun Jun 10 13:50:24 2007

On Jun 10, 2007, at 4:43 PM, Brian Reid wrote:

> (Never mind that what they are saying was mostly written down in 1548

and pre-dated that by a few years, I should think.

I'm reminded of Annie Dillard's comment in "Holy the Firm," where she
wrote of her experience in a small chapel, with a Congregationalist
minister who stopped in the middle of his customary pastoral prayer
and blurted out something like, "Lord!  We keep saying these same
things over and over again!"   Dillard's remark was that she loved
him, at that point.  Indeed!

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Home Page:
http://homepage.mac.com/kennybod/