Subject: [Leica] Just wondering...
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sun Jun 10 13:43:40 2007

Seeing Ken respond reminds me of something else. Why on earth should I go to
church every Sunday? (I actually do). Every week it's the same old stuff:
ten
commandments, epistles, gospels, psalms, prayers, hymns, sermons. Skip
church
for a month and go back and you'll be startled: they're saying the same
things they said before.

(Never mind that what they are saying was mostly written down in 1548 --
http://www.archive.org/details/thetwoliturgiesa00unknuoft )

Replies: Reply from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Just wondering...)
Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Just wondering...)
Reply from kennybod at sbcglobal.net (Ken Frazier) ([Leica] Just wondering...)