Subject: [Leica] Just wondering...
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sun Jun 10 13:20:44 2007

> If you don't believe me, try turning off your
> LUG mail for a few weeks, or better yet, a month, then turn it back on and
> look at the first 10, 20, 100 posts to come through. It is really eye
> opening.

That's why I call myself Saloon Keeper and not Professor or Director.

One of the reasons I keep returning to my favorite beer-serving
establishment
is that every time I go in there we talk about the same things. That's why I
go there. Once in a while something really interesting happens, and always
it
makes me feel good.

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Just wondering...)
Reply from phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] Just wondering...)