Subject: [Leica] Nikon D3
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Jun 13 01:54:59 2007

On 6/12/07 10:42 PM, "Don Dory" <don.dory@gmail.com> typed:

_http://www.photographypress.co.uk/news/news.phtml/6266/7290/New-Nikon-D3-DSL>>
>> -coming.phtml_
>> (
>> http://www.photographypress.co.uk/news/news.phtml/6266/7290/New-Nikon-D3-DSLR
>> -coming.phtml
>> )
>>
>> What this news presages for Leica is a mystery. If you figure  that almost
>> two months have passed since I wrote Leica USA for info about a
>> lens  shade for
>> my CL's 40mm lens, progress must be very gradual in other  precincts of
>> the
>> company.
>>
>> Bob

Its a picture of a D2X.
There is no D3 story this obsession with the 24x36 format for digital is
really getting to me. If this is what you think is your format why not just
got out and get the Canon camera a couple of lenses and leave us alone?

Mark Rabiner
Harlem, NY

markrabiner.com