Subject: [Leica] [img] korean war vet
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Jun 12 08:49:30 2007

Hi Kyle,
As strange as it may sound.... you might have your next book beginning! The
success of book publishing is have another ready for releae right on the
coat tails of the first.

Your "gun's & roses." ;-) will build a following of "reader-picture lookers"
that should be anxious for your next book release. So maybe a collection of
"Korean vets" with their tattoos might just be the ticket along with short
anecdotes of how and why they got the tattoo as you have with this Marine.

Never mind the tattoo behemoth fat slob morons of today, get the old Korea
guys as their stories will mean a heck of a lot more. Besides the vets will
have a big following as there's still lots of those lads still alive!

ted