Subject: [Leica] Leica M8 Tryout?
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Mon Jun 11 21:56:54 2007

Slobo,

No, Bob Davis Camera went OOB over two years ago.  The premises were
taken over by a large
downtown camera store.

The good reputation left with Bill Price, the former owner of Bob Davis
Camera.

Jerry

Replies: Reply from drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers) ([Leica] Leica M8 Tryout?)
Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov) ([Leica] Leica M8 Tryout?)