Subject: [Leica] Leica M8 Tryout?
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Jun 11 20:28:03 2007

Jerry
Go for it.  Too bad you do not live in the Dallas area, Cooters has a demo
M8 you could try.  According to them, Leica shipped a demo to all active
dealers so they could do for customers just what you want to do.  Last time
i was there they also had stock for sale also.  Maybe the dealers are also
selling the demo units. ;-)

Gene