Subject: [Leica] Leica M8 Tryout?
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Tue Jun 12 07:54:12 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: Jerry Lehrer [mailto:glehrer@san.rr.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 12:57 AM
To: Leica Users Group
Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M8 Tryout?

Slobo,

>>No, Bob Davis Camera went OOB over two years ago.  The premises were
taken over by a large
downtown camera store.<<

That reminds me of the sad day when Camera World of Oregon was taken
over by Ritz. Prior to the sale CWO had been winding down inventories,
etc., and generally lowering costs, it seems to get ready for some type
of sale. So it wasn't the CWO in its heyday. Thus the transition wasn't
as dramatic as it might have been. Still....I hated to see the old CWO
go.

DaveR