Subject: [Leica] IMG : #162 & #163
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Mon Jun 11 12:59:39 2007

The hearse looks more appropriate in BW Graham.
The yellow cab version looks less mournful and I'd suspect people to
have exaggerated the time it took a Cooper to make it to London.

In fact, I like them both - the BW one looks stronger and the inexpected
presence of the Mini adds to the compostion in the end.

Very fine photograps these are once more.

Thanks for sharing
Phil...x