Subject: [Leica] Water lilies
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon Jun 11 06:13:31 2007

Mads,

It's really good hearing from you. To me things sound worse,
regardless what the politicians say. Not to worry. Just keep lurking.
At times you may be entertained. Just pop in from time to time and
say hello. That's enough.

Thanks for the very kind words. They are very appreciated.

Take care of yourself, my friend.

Best Regards,
Len