Subject: [Leica] Leica M8 Tryout?
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Sun Jun 10 14:43:14 2007

Jerry - by any standards unacceptable for a high end camera dealer.
In fact he does not deserve to represent Leica.  My dealer not only
allowed me to handle the camera before I bought it, but gave it to me
to take home and work with it.  He also always takes a new camera for
himself, and works with it so he can advise you fully on function and
handling.  That's exactly what he did with the M8.  He was months
ahead of most dealers.

There is the difference, he is a professional who shoots himself for
stock etc, and a dealer who only handles Leica along with other
equipment.  Come to Canada, get to know a really knowledgeable dealer:

> http://www.photocreative.com/store/

Speak with the owner, Jeff Chevrier:

> http://www.digitalrailroad.net/jeffchevimages/Default.aspx

Hugh