Subject: [Leica] Rechargeable AAs
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Fri Jun 8 16:08:58 2007

I use a Duracell 1-hour charger called "Rechargeable Accu."  I've used
several brands of batteries with good results.  Currently using Duracells in
my Pentax *istDL (2650 mAh) and they seem to last forever.  In my Samsung
S630 I am using Eneloop 2000 mAh.  The only brand I have had trouble with is
Sunpak.  They haven't held charge well at all.  The 1-hr charger is really
convenient when you just want to top up a set -- takes only a few minutes
sometimes.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE