Subject: [Leica] Darkroom (Nova "trays")
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Jun 7 23:37:04 2007

Thanks David,

There is a way to get past Epson's planned obsolescence ... some
software that can reset the counter. But you have to use it before you
try and turn the printer on too many times. Once the printer goes dead
(Epson lets you turn it on and off a few times with a warning first)
then it goes stone dead. They only thing you do is junk it after that.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers) ([Leica] Dead Epsons....formerly Darkroom (Nova "trays"))
Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) (Was RE: [Leica] Darkroom (Nova "trays") now Epson printers)