Subject: [Leica] IMG: Paris Hotel de Ville - No kiss inside - Rain, bath tub & Bettancourt
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Thu Jun 7 22:23:00 2007

You're right Nathan,
I guess this grandeur no longer has a reason to be - and my fellow
citizens recently voted a much shorter jogging president since.
I simply hope the bottles were bought as futures, and auctioned with a
good premium used to help the city organise better pedestrian areas, and
safer cycling paths..
And to get back to Leica, there's glass that gathers value in the course
of time, depending on what's inside ;-)

Yours
Philippe