Subject: [Leica] SOT: Adaptor question - Canon FD lens - Leica R
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Thu Jun 7 09:20:12 2007

Philippe, there are thousands of Canon bodies going second hand, from
entry level to professional stuff, quite a few of them just as good , if
not better than, Leica-R bodies. For example, the AE-1 Program has
almost all the features of an R5 or R7.
 Take a look at the F, T and A bodies in the Canon Museum. With the
exception of the high-end pro cameras, most of the mid-range and
semi-pro bodies can be had for around 100 - 300  Euros in good
condition, usually with a 50mm lens included.
http://www.canon.com/camera-museum/camera/f_camera.html
Cheers
Douglas