Subject: [Leica] PESO: Girls just want to have fun
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Wed Jun 6 13:57:04 2007

Thanks for looking, Rick.
D200 I'm afraid. The result would have been different (not worse, but
different) had I done it with my MP. But the instant result thing of
digital was really necessary: a lot of folks wanted to see the
outcome when the memory of the weekend was still fresh.
Philippe

Op 6-jun-07, om 13:01 heeft Rick Dykstra het volgende geschreven: