Subject: [Leica] levitating dogs
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Jun 6 09:19:44 2007

> Today, I met the dogs.   If you read Bob's posts, you know the Cavalier
> Spaniels are a major part of his work.
>
> http://www.sonc.com/bob-b.htm
>
> I know, I know I always preach eye level with animals, but they are
> aggressively friendly!  I feared being licked to death if I got down to
> their level.
>

> Regards,
>
> Sonny
> http://www.sonc.com
> Natchitoches, Louisiana
> USA

I met a Cavalier Spaniel last night walking home on Central Park West  it
was a beautiful evening right outside where they shot Ghostbusters I think.
I asked "is that a cocker Spaniel".
She said "no its a Cavalier spaniel"
I said "I never heard of a Cavalier spaniel and I have a dog book and
everything" and she said
They're cousins.

Who says New Yorkers are not nice?
Mark Rabiner