Subject: [Leica] LEICA IIIF - I NEED SOME HELP
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue Jun 5 16:47:09 2007

Luis,

Since the Leica shutter travels horizontally, it is difficult for me to
accept that the banding is caused by a camera problem.  The last frame is an
extreme example of what I have seen as a shutter adjustment problem at 1/500
and 1/1000 of a second.  Do you process the film yourself?

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA