Subject: [Leica] Three for a Monday - DAS IMG 83, 84, 85
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Mon Jun 4 22:28:21 2007

Hi Dante

The three of them are really fine - Heliospolis is classical in its
composition and rendition and serves the subject very well.
Hyde Park Mansions has a neat cleanliness about it that verges on the
abstract, which appeals to me very very much.
Catwalk is fine, but misses a "je ne sais quoi - non so che ;-) " to
either surprise more (surrealistic idea of the improbable encounter) or
really charm (was it shot digital , and do you have a colour version of
it - I'd see red shoes for example. Model is fine in any case - and the
scaffolding is a nice idea. their combination might be developed further
I think.
I enjoyed viewing the three of them nonetheless.

Thanks for sharing
Phil...x