Subject: [Leica] Canyon de Chelly...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Jun 4 15:51:02 2007

Steve Barbour said:

>>>In two days, I will head to Canyon de Chelly on the Navajo
reservation, northern Arizona, to spend a few days relaxing,
participating in a photography workshop...

I will photograph the wilderness, the canyons, and the Navajo people...
something a little different for me...

Leica M's with a 28mm, a 50mm, and a 90mm...color film....
maybe even a tripod...

If you have any thoughts, questions, or possibly suggestions for me,
please write now,<<<<<<

Hi Steve,
One can only say, may you have great weather and great picture
opportunities. Have a good time.

ted