Subject: [Leica] Image storage
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Jun 4 14:11:38 2007

While you made a point - if you spent any time scanning any of those
strips of film - you'd also wish to back up, and understand concern
about your scanned image files. ;~) Yes, I know, you can always go
back to the film and do the work all over again.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Message from johnbeeching at gmail.com (John Beeching) ([Leica] Image storage)