Subject: [Leica] OT : Digital Medium Format gets a little less $$
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Jun 7 06:48:23 2007

Definitely getting interesting. Slightly difficult to think of 1.4" x
1.9" sensor as "medium format" - yet it's certainly bigger than 1" x
1.5" 35mm frame. We really need to adjust our vocabulary for these
new sensors and their respective focal length lenses. And 22mp would
certainly provide a great deal of visual information. Time to upgrade
the computers again. ;~)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com