Subject: [Leica] Super-wide landscape - Lympa Log
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Sun Jun 3 06:31:03 2007

Philippe - I had one with my E-1, but used it mainly at the mid to
top end, as I found the low end had a fair amount of distortion.  A
lovely sharp lens though, if you can work with the low end
distortion.  And it was weather sealed - I shot in the pouring rain
many times, loved the result.

Hugh

Message from datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff) ([Leica] Super-wide landscape - Lympa Log)
Message from phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] Super-wide landscape - Lympa Log)