Subject: [Leica] OT: 50 years of Asahi Pentax
From: eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Fri Jun 1 17:02:23 2007

The lens is a chrome version of the Pentax 40/2.8 limited Pancake
lens, hood included (a revival of the historical 40/2.8M manual focus
Pancake lens). Other pancake lenses (Contax's Tessar 45/2.8, Nikkor
45/2.8GN, etc) offered similarly ugly hoods at the time

Ed Albesi
www.LeicaMarket.com

El 01/06/2007, a las 20:39, Mike Durling escribi?: