Subject: [Leica] A welcome sight in my mailbox
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Fri Jun 1 16:56:34 2007

On 6-01-07 George Lottermoser wrote:

> Or was it the one I'm expecting? ;~)

I talked to Robert Fisk at Leica NJ this afternoon and he relates my
replacement M8 (the shutter on my 30 day old 'first' M8 locked up on May
26) should be at my office on Tuesday, June 5.

So, who else is waiting for their repaired or replaced M8 to arrive?

I do want to give some credit to Rich Pinto and his sales associate Will
Juseck at Photo Village.  I have been dealing with Rich for a number of
years now and he has always helped me when I needed it.  This time he
and Will made sure Leica knew I was a loyal customer deserving prompt
attention and I think that may have helped a lot.

(If I passed anyone in the repair queue I am sorry, but only slightly.)

:-)

--Bob

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] A welcome sight in my mailbox)