Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nashville Marathon pt. 1
From: matthew at hunt.tc (Matthew Hunt)
Date: Thu May 31 07:21:47 2007

I liked the puppy best.  You've caught the mood of the event well.  Are you
allowed to take photos like these in America?  In England you can be put in
prison for taking photos of other people's children.  My friend in the Royal
Photographic Society knows someone it happened to.  It stops me taking
photographs of things that would be interesting.  It's this sad state of
affairs...

Matthew