Subject: [Leica] IMG: Southern Friesland
From: matthew at hunt.tc (Matthew Hunt)
Date: Wed May 30 12:25:35 2007

Dear Nathan
This looks similar to East Anglia where I live.  Your pictures are great,
and I must get out and take some better ones.  So far my nearest windmill is
by a road, and I pulled into a lay-by at sunset, and rested my camera on a
cushion on the car roof to take this quarter-second exposure, which could be
better.  But I was impressed with the detail in the mill that the D-LUX2's
lens picked up even at some distance in poor light, I stopped it down a bit
to help.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/mnsh/outings/windmill+eve.jpg.html
Matthew