Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 21
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Tue May 29 15:54:30 2007

George,

Your #1 is a knockout. I'm also very partial to your other flower
photos.  Beautiful color and composition. Actually the architecture,
the abstracts and the people pictures are wonderful as well. You
don't have time to respond because you're out taking these wonderful
and varied images. A good week.

Len