Subject: [Leica] IMG : #138
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (geebee)
Date: Tue May 29 15:15:55 2007

From: "Matthew Hunt" <matthew@hunt.tc>

Subject: RE: [Leica] IMG : #138

> I also looked back to picture 07136 and wondered what
> the fantastic patterns were .. is it tree bark or mud?
> Matthew
>
>> Leica M6 : 50mm Noctilux  : Kodak Professional
>> BW400 CN
>>
>> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2007/07136.htm

Hi Matthew,

It is running water. I straddled a stream and photographed it looking
straight down. The flow of the water is from the bottom of
the frame to the top and I showed it that way for the 'face' in the water.

Thanks for looking.

--Graham

Replies: Reply from matthew at hunt.tc (Matthew Hunt) ([Leica] IMG : #138)
Message from lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] IMG : #138)