Subject: [Leica] IMG : #139 & #140
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (geebee)
Date: Tue May 29 16:04:02 2007

From: "Luis Ripoll" <luisripoll@telefonica.net>

Subject: RE: [Leica] IMG : #139 & #140

> Two nice pictures Graham, I prefer the second one. Even so I find you do an
> excellent use of the Heliar 15, is it possible that it seems to me the
> Zuiko
> 35 a better lens than the Heliar?
>
> Saludos cordiales
> Luis
>

> Voigtlander Bessa L : Heliar 15mm ASPH : Agfa Vista 200
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2007/07139.htm
>

> Olympus OM2 SP : Zuiko 35mm f2 : Agfa Vista 200
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2007/07140.htm

Hi Luis,

I have no preference for one lens over another and I can see no discernible
difference. I'm sure that some lenses do have
'signatures' but they are wasted on me :-)

Thanks for looking and the great shots that you post on a regular basis.

--Graham

Message from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG : #139 & #140)