Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tree Swallow
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon May 28 08:40:04 2007

Doug,

This is a neat shot. Such a pretty bird. The interesting part is the
bird decided to perch on a stone and not the top of the fence post
next to it. I find the Tree Swallow to be an interesting bird. In my
area they seem to be more transient. I see a lot of them for a week
and then they're gone. It's the same with the Bluebirds.

Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos.

Best Regards,
Len