Subject: [Leica] New posting added
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon May 28 08:31:17 2007

Hi Luis,

I like the last one the best. It is an interesting study of this man.
He has probably been a Clochard for some time.
Both photos of the bicycle in the bookstore are interesting. They
have  good geometry in their composition.
The photo in the restaurant is nice. It must be an interesting
restaurant.
I find the first photo has too much going on. Too busy. The shot
through the birdcage was a good idea but there is no main subject in it.

Thanks for sharing. Your photos are always very interesting.

Best Regards,
Len