Subject: [Leica] OT: Watches - can you provide advice or sites that
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (vick.ko@sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon May 28 05:56:25 2007

Hmmm.

That is what I'm worried about - I don't have a large wrist either.  I
measured a couple watches that I have and 34mm is "about right" for me.
That really limits the IWC watches that are available in that size and the
Portuguese isn't one of them.

The purchase was to signify a couple things - turning 50 and switching
career.  Maybe I'll have to stick with finding something else - maybe a
spectacular Leica model.

Vick

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] OT: Watches - can you provide advice or sites that)
Reply from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] OT: Watches - can you provide advice or sites that)