Subject: Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Watches - can you provide advice or sites that
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (vick.ko@sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon May 28 11:01:51 2007

Thanks to Bob and Jerry

I just looked over the Tutima site - very nice.

Do you have a distributor near you so that you can look at the watches?

There is no distributor in Canada, only the USA one.

Vick

Replies: Reply from alal at duke.poly.edu (A. Lal) (Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Watches - can you provide advice orsites that)