Subject: [Leica] OT: Watches - can you provide advice or sites that
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Mon May 28 10:12:07 2007

Vick,

Do it!  It will always be worth it or more.  Unlike buying a new M8

My next purchase will be to signify THREE things,  Turning 78. and the
5th anniversary of my first retirement. and the first anniversary
of my new career (which is the same as my old one).

The purchase will be a Tutima Typhoon  German NATO Pilots watch.

Jerry