Subject: [Leica] 135mm lens. Possible change...
From: bernardofeio at yahoo.com.br (bernardo feio)
Date: Fri May 25 09:26:30 2007

Hello

  So before going to the eba*** thing is any one interested in changing
135mm lens?

  I have the 135mm f2,8 elmarit lens that is in very good shape (I can send
photos)  and I?m interested in a less bulky lens  like the 135mm tele elmar.

  I really like the f2.8 usability of this lens but for travel proposed it?s
a really heavy lens and most of the time I leave it at home...

  Must be in Europe and ?money arrangements? are a possibility. Also have a
voigtlader APO 90mm if any one is interested...

  B regards from Portugal
  bernardofeio

Fale com seus amigos  de gra?a com o novo Yahoo! Messenger
http://br.messenger.yahoo.com/