Subject: [Leica] Re: M8 body shell
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri May 25 07:56:47 2007

Larry,

Don't know for sure how m bodies are made, but i seem to rmember brochures
showing them being milled from a single block of metal.  maybe  one of our
historians can clarify.  You are right though casting/extrusions do indeed
get occasional flaws in manufacturing, and this is what i was trying to
covey.

gene

-------------- Original message from Lawrence Zeitlin
<lrzeitlin@optonline.net>: --------------