Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 20
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Wed May 23 19:57:19 2007

George - looked at every one of the 109, admired the tonal quality
you captured in what is usually difficult lighting.  You caught many
of the participants with really interesting expressions (they all
seemed really genuine).  Did you use a 35 mm lens?  You kept it
really tight much of the time, something I must practice.

Thanks for showing these, I learned a lot from them.

Hugh

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] IMG: PAWeek 20)