Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cruise - the ship awakes
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Wed May 23 19:42:44 2007

George - believe me, it took Virginia booking, organizing, suggesting
stuff to pack, handling the tickets, passports etc to get me going on
this cruise.  Even so, I was a bear for the first two days, could not
relax, so stalked around the ship with the camera.  Eventually the
sea air got to me, and after that I enjoyed it.

I have other shots to post, so you still have time to change your mind.

Hugh

Message from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] IMG: Cruise - the ship awakes)