Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 20
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu May 24 08:44:50 2007

For the most part the images were made with the 80 lux on the DMR and
the 75 lux on the M8. A few are with the 35 lux asph on the M6 with
400 color film, and maybe one with the 50 lux asph.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Message from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] IMG: PAWeek 20)