Subject: [Leica] Re: IMG: Yosemite Valley
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed May 23 06:26:24 2007

Oliver I have been to Yosemite a very long time ago, in a dry winter season,
some thirty years later, I remain totally in awe and
retain very much a sense of the cathedral atmosphere, which is the best way
I can express it. You've inspired me to get back there
next year with my family and an awful lot of Velvia, not necessarily in that
order.
Thank you for sharing the fine pictures.

Cheers
Hoppy