Subject: [Leica] 28 f/2.8 M-Rokkor Lens....comments please?
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed May 23 06:17:33 2007

Jeff it certainly looks sharp and commendably so out to the corners as
shown. Very good geometry and colour rendition from my
glance. Some flare happening on top left from the specular and difficult
roof line?
Don't get no stinkin' flare with the Summicron asph! (just a second mortgage)

Cheers
Hoppy