Subject: [Leica] New Lympa Log page - APO-Telyt-R f3.4/180mm
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Wed May 23 03:02:09 2007

Gary:

Do you use only the screen to focus?

I'd like to use my Leica-R lenses on a digital camera but with my 65
year old eyes I'd have trouble trying to see the image on the screen
well enough to focus... is there any other way with the E-330?

Otherwise, with current prices at less than $500 the E-330 would be a
good way for me to go.

Jim

Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Abstracts at sea)
Message from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] IMG: Abstracts at sea)