Subject: [Leica] IMG: WartHogs
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun May 20 12:46:04 2007

Douglas,
Your estimates of Iraqi casualties are probably low.  The US depleted it's
supplies of iron bombs some of which dated back to the 40's by hanging
everything they could off B52's and dropping them on the trench lines.  Sort
of a beefed up operation Arclight.  There is no way you would ever get
accurate casualty figures from that inferno.  Same point however.