Subject: [Leica] Paw 17 and 20
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun May 20 08:32:22 2007

Michiel,

In week 17 the waitress photo really stands out. But the prize is
that of your three ladies. What makes them so good is they appear to
reveal the character of each of them. I might be wrong but this is
what i see.

Ymke seems to be the more outgoing and bubbly. AnneJitske seems to be
the more quiet and reserved. Your wife, Thielke is a little more
complex. I think she may be a little more like AnneJitske but I sense
a fun loving side as well.

I may be all wrong but this is what a good portrait photograph can
do. A small look inside the person as well as outside.

These are so good.

Regards,
Len