Subject: [Leica] Tri-Elmar and Lens Coding
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun May 20 07:27:26 2007

Bob,

Could it be you have a bad switch in the M8? I just received my two
free coding vouchers from the purchase of the WATE. I will be sending
in my older version TE so I'll see how it turns out. That's good news
about the B+W filter. It's not the case with the WATE, especially at
the 16mm and 18mm settings. The cyan cast is not fully compensated
for with that filter.

Let us know if you find the problem.

Regards,
Len