Subject: [Leica] OT: cheap digtal p/s
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat May 19 19:27:40 2007

Thanks.  I've been looking for something like that to have "all the time".
Opportunities missed are legion.  The PETA demonstration with the naked gal
(a fox) with magic marker outlines of the various meat cuts, freezing her
butt and whatever off in March while others held up protest signs, someone
driving down the interstate with both feet propped up and hanging out the
window, etc.  Bummer that none of them have viewfinders, but maybe I can
learn how not to drop it.

Ken