Subject: [Leica] Visoflex_less Experiment
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sat May 19 19:17:15 2007

This is an experiment I just thought of this morning. I have a pretty
good assortment of Visoflex stuff and thought I might have enough
stuff to use my Canon 20D in place of the Visoflex housing.

Here is the photo.

http://tinyurl.com/2ajwaj

And here is the photo of what it was taken with.

http://tinyurl.com/ytmdvs

For those of you who are interested this is the equipment.

20D -> Novoflex EOS to R adapter -> Leica R to Viso adapter ->
Bellows II -> UOOYW adapter -> UOOVH adapter -> 135mm Hektor lens head.

This setup focuses from macro to infinity. It will also accept the
65mm Elmar and Universal Focusing mount (bellows not needed).

Len

Replies: Reply from von-ohlen at sbcglobal.net (Bill Larsen) ([Leica] Visoflex_less Experiment)
Reply from chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] Visoflex_less Experiment)
Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Visoflex_less Experiment)